Arjun Tea- A herbal tea from bark of arjuna tree
Arjun tea is a caffeine free herbal tea useful for almost every other health problem. The herbal tea has its root in ancient healthcare system of India i.e. Ayurveda. Arjun tea is made keeping in mind pure Ayurvedic ways of healing. The product contains safe herbs used in Ayurvedic medicine since ages. Ayurveda is a traditional healing system recognized by WHO and is mainly practiced in India with formal 5 years regular graduation and 3 years regular post graduation courses offered by government of India. This system is being practiced in India for more than 5000 years utilizing herbs, minerals, proper nutrition, purification and above all, affirmative ways of living.
There are many ancient texts like “charaka samhita” and “Sushrut Samhita” ( written about 2500-3000 BC) mention uses of herbs, minerals, yoga, diet, lifestyle, meditation and even surgery to cure various health problems. The herbs used in Arjun tea were mentioned in many sections of these ancient texts and especially the cardiac diseases chapters.
Arjun tea benefits
- Arjun tea provides nutrition to heart as it is rich in natural micro nutrient CoQ 10 ( 1 cup contains 25-30 mg of Co Q 10 )
- Maintains cholesterol levels – Helps maintaining normal Triglycerides, LDL and VLDL levels and also improve good cholesterol i.e. HDL
- Improves pumping capacity of heart
- Rich in natural flavonoids – natural anti-oxidants
- Effective herbs for heart
- A nicotine / caffeine free herbal tea to take care of many health conditions without causing any side effects or interactions.
- Delicious taste with cinnamon and cardamom flavor
- Contains no preservatives or chemicals but only herbs
Arjun tea ingredients
Arjun tea contains
- Terminalia arjuna
- Ficus religiosa
- Cinnamon Zeylanica
- Small Cardamom
- Big Cardamom
Terminalia arjuna is a tree which is naturally rich in
- Natural flavonoids (Anti-oxidants-arjunone, arjunolone) gallic acid, ellagic acid, oligomeric proanthocyanidin complexes, phytosterols)- which are useful in preventing almost all the diseases
- Natural cardiac glycosides (triterpine glycosides like arjunetosides I, II, III, IV, arjunine and arjunetin ) – which are nature’s effective tools to help improve the pumping action of the heart without causing burden on heart muscles.
- Rich in natural Co Q 10 – which provides energy to the weakened heart muscles and helps to function it normally. It is a micronutrient useful for providing vital energy to the heart muscle.